Feeling pretty good,not gonna lie...I kinda want to keep eating healthy all day after I start my morning off so good.I am also drinking more water.It is so easy to do this.
I am starting a grocery list for my weekly shopping so I can ease in to incorporating into our house slowly but surely.I am also making sure my roomies(Lorenzo &Rodney)are aware that these foods are for all of us,no food separation in this house hold.Why would anyone try to keep this yummy goodness away from the rest of the family? If I can get them to eat healthy as a result of me eating healthy that is killing two birds...
Here is my list of weekly morning staples:
*Fresh berries (or some big bags of frozen,they are just as good if you find yourself going thru a ton)
*Fresh walnuts (buy in bulk..Winco has a great selection of bulk foods)
*Oatmeal (also great in bulk on sale at Fred Meyers for $.49 a lb.)
*Non- fat or low- fat greek yogurt(I get mine plain or vanilla,I like to put my own berries in it)
*Eggs
*Almond milk(make your oatmeal with it lots of protein)
That is my breakfast foods to keep on hand...I am sure I will add as I go but this will keep breakfast interesting!
Remember is is super important you don't skip this meal!
P.S. Please read my first post "Oh My G...." if you haven't already...to make sense of these posts!
Thank you,
Shannon

No comments:
Post a Comment