Monday, March 25, 2013

One week down..

Well,I have been a busy girl over the weekend!BUT...I didn't stray from my plan!!

Making breakfast healthy seems quite natural...one key is to make sure you actually eat breakfast. On Saturday it was tough,because I had to be at the salon at 9:00...and my first client brought me cupcakes for my tip.Oh,they looked YUMMY!!! In the past(about 7 days before) I would have ate those ASAP...BUT, I didn't eat them in the morning.I did eat one later on in the day(and gave one away) .
  So, onto week 2 ...I am super exited to continue on my plan. I would love little tips and or recipe's of yummy food for breakfast!

  Thank you all for coming along on my Journey!

Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I use Pinterest for recipes as I like to experiment and keep things healthy. Do a search for healthy breakfast recipes and you will get quite a few pics and pick a couple that interest you to start with. It's addicting. hehe Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete